Scissors or X-acto Knife
1. Cut two pieces of wax paper.
2. Lay down the first piece of wax paper.
3. Shave crayons onto wax paper.
*Note: you can do them thick or thin, in all different colors, or in one color family, or all the colors of the rainbow. Totally up to you.
4. Put second piece of wax paper on top, and iron them until the stick together. IRON ON LOW, and follow with your fingers to press down.
5. Use scissors or x-acto knife to cut out shapes after the wax has hardened. You may have to re-iron the smaller shapes to make them stick
6. Use scissors or x-acto knife to punch small holes and thread with yarn.